Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, March 12, 2016

spring = froggies and bunnies!

A Canadian friend is surprised when I mention we are already seeing mosquitos.  Me too! But it is super warm lately, and in the rains Thursday a million frogs showed up everywhere and got flattened on the roads.  Peepers were all over making their spring-ish sound….. It is a month early but I won't complain…

So I was dreaming last night that I worked for a large Downton Abbey-type place as their bunny wrangler.  They had a lot of bunnies.  The 2 big smart ones (beagle size! spotted too!) led a breakout of all 13, and I was on the chase….I found the 2 big ones with a few followers and had to get help rounding up all the smaller ones…this was quite a serious and complex task….

SO, I awaken and resolve to encourage you shop my easy gallery, new frog and bunny items just added, make your Easter perfect with my great pottery! (click here!)
small pair of frog cups and saucers sold togetherdouble bunny bowl

1 comment:

Barbara Rogers said...

Love the double bunnies. Some dream!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.