Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, November 9, 2015

default activity: bake a pie....




I swear, every time I make a pumpkin pie it is easier than it has any right to be.  Even though I can't have dairy or wheat, my rice crust coconut milk pie is soooo gorgeous tasty and easy I wonder why I don't make them every day..... but I need to make an apple pie soon.  Sure, you have to chop.  But if I feel lazy, i can do a crumble top rather than bothering with the rolled out top, right?  Not much more work....

I have the most insanely busy week of my life ahead ...in EVERY way.

But I am well rested and will be well fed, so here we go :)

(below-decorating a pitcher...my, what messy hair I have....hard to believe...maybe I should comb it more than once a week)

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Pumpkin AND apple are my favorite pies. Wishing you a lovely week even thought it's gonna be busy!!!

Lori Buff said...

The holiday’s are busy times for us potters, who has time to comb hair?

Michèle Hastings said...

Pumpkin pie is easy and soooo delicious. I have to make one soon.

smalltownme said...

Mmmmm pie!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.