Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, May 16, 2015

20 hours without the internet...!



(Nook in the wisteria, DANg that's cute :)

20 hours indeed, and nothing much happened, whoa!
Thanks for th emillions of kind remarks about our steps.
Such a little thing, but such a big deal to us...wait till you see them really done--with the railing and flowers.
have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

I can live without TV but 20 hours without internet would make me feel really cut off...it could be like a vacation.
That's a great shot of the dog.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yep, I check even when I'm on my iPhone to see if Wi Fi is working...and seldom do things on it when I'm not connected to the NET. I guess we're part of the web now.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.