Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherries, chair of bowlies..."


(bowls by Gary Rith)
Sure I showed some of these last week, but the pile keeps on growing! I keep making bowls to add...

I still crack up at "life is just a chair of bowlies" by Mary Engelbreit.
But it occurs to me:  how would YOU finish the line?
Maybe I would say "Life is just a basket of beagle puppies! Soft and squeezable, loveable, cuddly and fun, but watch out for the little bites and the big puddles"

Go to comments and fill it in, just think quick:  "life is just a....." or say anything else you wish :)


5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

just a crack of nutties...
shoe of pairs...
sardine of cannies

I quit, getting a bit upside down inside out. Love the basket of beagle puppies though!

Lori Buff said...

Life is just a pile of puppies.

smartcat said...

Life is just a bowl of.......chowder of clams!



Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

at our house, life is usually a box of cats. Or to be more specific, 3 boxes and 3 cats. Great living room decor!

Mrs. Potblog said...

Life is a bear full of chowlies? Only if I can get this past spellcheck.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.