Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, June 28, 2013

bears!

The Boston Bruins, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Smokey, TEDDY! Winnie! Koalas, pandas...polar, black, grizzly!!!!!
There is EVERYTHING to lovvvve about bears.
I draw them well.
But I have never made any.
I was topping this large cookie jar and asked myself "what up top?  I have had enough frogs, pigs and dogs for the day....."
It turned out GREAT.  Must make more!


(bear jar by Gary Rith)

I baked a vegan, gluten-free crust pizza yesterday....it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Finally...you know how the store suddenly has blueberries wicked cheap?  We made blueberry jam last night... THERE WILL BE MORE!  Strawberry jam is our favorite...except for BLUEBERRY JAM...and later in summer raspberry jam...or peach...anyway, the house smells incredible!



In other news, just listed this piggy bank...ther eis all kinds of great stuff at my etsy gallery, go and buy some of it for yerself!
pink piggy bank

4 comments:

bartster said...

Bears! Stephen Colbert would quake in his fancy lace up shoes....the bear what a perfect addition to a cookie jar...or a coffee mug perhaps?

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Love the bear! I'm headed up north next week and thinking there is some farmer's market fruit with my name on it. Nice that I could have Florida berry season in "winter" and now have summer berry season too!

smartcat said...

And perhaps some Pandas?
Happy jamming!

Lori Buff said...

Great Bear. You just want to hug him.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.