Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, February 11, 2013

the tale of 2 naughty black labs and one fried cat....

Funny, in one week?  Special order for a mug with a lab puppy playing with yarn and another person needs a bowl with a black lab chewing on the rim....our first lab puppy Jack was a chewer alright.  I was 3/4 through a mystery and he ate the last 2 chapters!  I was able to get another copy a few months later, but still!
And some photos speak for themselves, hmmm? Have a great Monday!

10 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Bad Spike, Bad Spike...and you know how to cure him of that habit? Nah, you wouldn't do that.

Lori Buff said...

Very cute pots. Who doesn't love to see a puppy at play?

cookingwithgas said...

Bad kitty!
We use to train our cats that there were cat free zones in the house. They were pretty good about where the zones were.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HAHAha haaa... train Spike... sure, next you figure I could train my beagle! Whoa, that's funny!

smalltownme said...

Spike! Don't give my cats bad ideas! That's one place they haven't discovered yet.

Becky Brown said...

Ohmygosh. I loooooove your puppy-themed pottery!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Oh Spike. So cute but so naughty.

Shortstuff said...

Oh, those labs are so cute. I sure miss my boy and we were so lucky he was not a chewer.

We had cats who would sleep in the sink and wait until someone came by to turn on the water for a drink.

We had another cat who, at Thanksgiving, would watch mom put the turkey in the oven and that cat parked himself in front of that oven and didn't move until the bird came out of the oven. Cats are just so fun.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I guess cat hair is just part of the menu at your house!

smartcat said...

Love those puppies....and, man do they chew!

If it weren't for the different colors of the stoves I would think you had posted a photo of Aloysius!

Snow is always managed far more successfully in the north.....but you would think that the powers that be would learn a little.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.