Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PUPPIES and BABIES!



You will remember that yesterday I mentioned my sideline as a dog walker, (other than walking MY OWN dog) and Yogi and I had our first outing Tuesday.  He was a champ!  We have a bridge that dogs don't like and I hustled him across it with treats.  I theorize that young dogs can get used to a lot, right?  I want him him used to this bridge, because then you can walk to the playground!  We did, and another neighbor of ours was over there...with her baby!!!!!!
Don't you just want a whole houseload of your OWN PUPPIES AND BABIES??????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for Gary. A whole houseful of puppies and babies who belong to someone else, that's what you want.
Also, that Yogi is so cute. Goldendoodles keep those sweet faces their whole lifes. Jimmie the Giant is the sweetest dog we have ever owned. He still has that cute face, it's hard to say no to him. Kind of like a cute two year old.

ALBUG

Lori Buff said...

You're smart to help him overcome his fears while he's young. Good pet sitting potter.

Michèle Hastings said...

nothing is better than babies and puppies!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I need a dog. Seriously. And look at YOU, outside in December with NO COAT, sunshine, green grass!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Puppies and babies are both cute but they also make stinky messes... I'm a realist! :)
You are really smart to teach Yogi to cross the bridge nicely. His owners will thank you, I'm sure.
And that baby has an adorable sweater. :)

Hilary said...

I'm "Awwww"ing all over the place. What a cutie. And yes I do want a house full of babies, puppies and kittens but I just don't want it to be my house. ;) At least not unless they know when the visit is over.

red dirt girl said...

Nothin' cuter than babies and puppies, I say!!!

xxx

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are an excelling trainer!!!! I should have sent my babies to you years ago. Oh, I mean my puppies.
:)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.