Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, August 31, 2012

ginormous beer mug INDEED!

I know, hilarious, isn't it?  Doggy on a beer mug having his own beer out of a small handmade mug?
Just outta the kiln and I am like "I want this thing for MYSELF and I better make more....."

9 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

that is a super big mug!

smartcat said...

Wow Gary, you really like your beer! That is one good looking mug

Lori Buff said...

Great beer mug. I love the dog on there, and you would not be drinking alone.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great big mug! Want beer! See Penny down in corner saying, "what's with beer? - want that puppy to play with!"

Michèle Hastings said...

it's as big as your head! 20 oz?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

16 oz? 20oz???? I think this sucker holds a six pack :)

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

it's the size of your head!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Oh wait, Michele said that already. Guess it must be true! Cute dog on the mug (and Penny too). I like the two tone glaze.

Busy Bee Suz said...

So, if you only have ONE mug of beer a night, this would be good. right?? It is colossal!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.