Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, August 4, 2012

flippin' awesome week :)



Great week in the studio, and I have great stuff drying plus the kiln is cooling with more, so here is a few recent items....
Robot pots, so many ways to try them! Small on sugar bowls like in the header, or as an actual pot, and as you see, even as a teapot! I spent a large part of Friday making a robot teapot :)  Dig the car jar there too...entirely made of wheel thrown parts, except for the dog....
Spike is like "meh, lemme sleep!"

4 comments:

smartcat said...

But Gary...your weeks always look so awesome! I'm in love with Penny in the Car.

Aloysius appears to have settled in to the empty top plant shelf for the summer.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Love this post! This morning I was with spike...eh, lemme sleep MORE!

Unknown said...

Your new robots are totally awesome, just love the colour glaze you are using on them too. And that car is amazing!

soubriquet said...

Utterly fantastic robopots!

I always was a "Danger, Will Robinson!" fan.

Yay! Robots!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.