Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, May 27, 2012

tasty goodness!!!!


(Spike)
You were probably wondering how corn muffins could be more awesome?  Friday I baked them with blueberries, and tried a new recipe for Mexican stuffed shells!!!!! I love stuffed shells.  I use use dairy substitutes, but you would love it:  basically, you stuff pasta shells with a bean mix and use salsa and cheese...oh MY...pics and recipe below...

Michelle with the magic hands clipped both of our hair Friday eve...I am ready for ANYTHING now...including the wedding we attend next week, stay tuned!


Mexican stuffed shells

preheat to 350, boil 12-15 large pasta shells per directions

Prepare 15 oz can refried beans--I make my own, but whatever--in a saucepan to warm them, then add 4 oz cream cheese, stir in, plus any other spice that you wish
Pour one cup salsa on the bottom of a 9 by 13 bake pan, fill the shells with bean mix, lay out in pan. Cover with another cup of salsa.
Cover top with cheese, bake about 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Sounds absolutely like vegan heaven.

CiCi said...

The corn muffins with blueberries are what I could make, only with some almond flour and corn meal together.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.