Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, May 19, 2012

"slow and steady wins the race" -Tortoise


(turtle butter dish by Gary Rith)
Jacci runs a gallery and wanted to make sure I brought up a turtle butter dish...had not made one in awhile, you know?  If you cut your butter stick in half it fits in there just right.  Also, you know those cute little red cheeses, the sort of flying saucer covered with red wax, GOUDA?  Fit in there beautifully...

The wife asked for tall cylindrical flower pots for her new basil plants...I made one with a frog, one with a dog and cat....have an awesome weekend you all!

3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

You certainly have the happiest basil in town!

Michèle Hastings said...

thanks for the reminder... i need to make butter dishes. i even need one for me. yours is just adorable.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Lucky wife, lucky basil! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.