Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, July 17, 2011

3 hair doos





Georges Le Soq and I had hair appointments with Michelle and the wife Saturday. Trim for me, who knows what all for the wife, and then there was Georges.....Michelle was game, but Georges is a rude French sock monkey and wouldn't take off his beret. He was like
"NO no no! Ees sewn on!" and it is hard to argue with that.
Spike has perfect hair, every day.......

6 comments:

gz said...

Cats should have perfect hair, the amount of time they spend on it!!

Schadenfreude Warehouse said...

Monkeys throw their own poo, so it's no surprise that Georges would resist a little grooming. You made me laugh this morning. I'll definitely be back. Here via Mrs. G.

Anonymous said...

Spike can't help it: he's just a handsome devil!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Spike and I both like to sleep all sprawled out.
I hope Michelle got a good tip!

Unknown said...

Why would anyone evair mess with ze perfection that is Georges?

Or Spike?

Lori Buff said...

Georges looks marvelous already.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.