Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stev0!


My pal Steve Gallow is a photographer and he entered a photo competition and was one of the winners this week. We met up at Cornell on our way down to the party at State of the Art Gallery. Good thing he had his camera when we met...because there were LLAMAS hanging around Cornell. You never know when you might see a llama! We got tto the gallery one minute till 5, and it gave us a chance to get a pic before the party started, because after 5 it was PACKED. The whole city came out to see the show!
Anyway, Stev0's pic is most incredible, and they hung it right up at the front door! Somebody already wants to buy it!
You will see, of course, Stev0 and Brett gettin' down for HIGH FIVE FRIDAY...




7 comments:

Gallow said...

It was the best High 5 Friday so far!

Michèle Hastings said...

congrats to your friend Stevo! and... is that bare ground that i see in the first pic? glad to see you have had some melting.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

three words....teapots with llamas!

Unknown said...

WOW STEVO, what a HFF you had. Love the photos in the gallery, you are fantastic. I really love them. Hope you get really famous, you deserve it. Wonderful

Reverend Awesome said...

Congrats, Stevo! That's so cool! Of course I love the HFF pic! Good job, Steve and Brett. Perfectly executed.

k.a. barnes said...

Yay, Stev-O!! Congratulations! I so wanted to get down to see it & high-five you, but work kept me late. ;(
I'm going to smear my nose up against the glass till I can see it Monday when I'm downtown.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.