Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, April 8, 2010

gabba gabba hey!

I had 2 leftover thrown teapot handles. Last winter my flying pig sculpture on the bird feeder broke. THEREFORE, I made a swinging piggy and added the handles for a groovy new backyard sculpture :)


11 comments:

Hilary said...

That's adorable.. what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

amigo... it's looking springish up there in the northeast. i think you gonna start getting orders for that piggies sculpture.

Unknown said...

Veddy nice! He's a flying pig!

Jay said...

Since you were wearing your Ramones t-shirt did you yell "Hey ho Let's GO!" before going outside to put that up? I would have. ;- )

Reverend Awesome said...

I love it! I bet your neighbors think you are the coolest. Even the gun wielding ones. Love the boots. Love the shirt.

Cheryl said...

Awesome!

Ron said...

Too cool Gary!

Chelle said...

Oooo! I sense another awesome idea for your etsy store!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

That us almost too cute to be true,and I'd bet even money they'll fly out the door clutched in the hands of admiring buyers.

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Hot seller coming up! The popularity of this piggy is reaching the "tipping point"!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.